- American rear wheel drive only
- Suspension must match Chassis Claimed
- Stock or stock appearing
after-market bodies, Bodies must retain stock appearance. Tech Approved
No lowering of body on frame. No late model style noses.
- Roof stock or
fiberglass only must be level.
- Stock style front and rear bumper. Must
have tow hooks both ends.
- Factory firewall and floor pan or steel replacement
to behind the driver seat. Drivers side only. ( Firewall may be cut for crossover
- All glass and plastic must be removed
- Must have legible
numbers on both sides
- Spoiler 6 inch max no wider than deck lid, late
model style side board. Lucas dimensions 3 max.
- Cage must have six points welded to frame.
- A minimum of four drivers door bars and three passenger door bars.
Must have four windshield bars properly positioned in front of driver
- Suspension and springs must match car youre
- Factory frame to center of rear end. No moving of frame rails
- Unibody cars must retain stock frame to center of rear-end,
no scabbing ,rails may be tied together.
- Strut cars must run struts may
run aftermarket torque arm mounted in stock location may be adjustable for pinion
- 100 Inch wheel base minimum must retain stock, both sides
must match car youre claiming.
- May use steering quickener.
- Stock style Front lower control arms may be boxed.
Street Stock Rules
- May run heims on inner and outer tie rods.
brakes ok must have steel calipers.
- Must run all four hook-ups on rear
- Rear lower control arms must retain stock position.
upper arms may be adjustable with heims or holes.
- Rear lower control
arms stock, no heims any bushing.
- No adjustment holes in rear suspension
( lower control arms)
- One shock per wheel, may be relocated.
steel body shocks only.
- No gas charged shocks permitted.
appearing springs front and rear coil 5 inch minimum, leaf no fiberglass, multi
- Leaf springs may run sliders
- May run jack bolts and
adjustable spring buckets.
- Stock style steering box, no rack and pinion
unless it came with it stock.
- Engine, No set back. So Center of fuel
pump will be even with crossmember.
- Any OEM or floater Allowed.
- No Quick Changes
- No Wide Five
Hubs may run wide five wheel adapters.
- No Extra bars on rear end toplink,Panhard
- OEM Automatic or Straight shift only.
- Racing clutch allowed
Gears may be removed
- No Berts or Brinn types
- No direct
drives or valve pedals.
- No Dummy converters.
- Automatic must
have a working converter.
- Stock style HEI or points type
- NO MSD type boxes.
- #3000: 8 inch wheels
- #3000:602 Crate 8 to 10 Inch wheel
10 or 12 inch wheel
- Steel wheels only: may run wide five adaptor.
- Any: Right rear must punch 50 or more at any time.
- 8 Inch tires are
open: No punch rule.
- OEM Blocks Only: may be bored
Deck: Plus or minus .003 tolerance
- Stroke must match block claimed
style cranks: Stock replacement
- Crank and rods may be balanced.
will be weighed with key, gear and pilot bushing. 49.5lb minimum weight.
style I beam rods only may have cap bolts.
- Chevy 362 max cubic inch:
3.48 Stroke:5.7 rod
- Ford 364 max cubic inch: 351w:3.50 Stroke: 5.956
Rod: 351c:3.50 Stroke: 5.780 rod: 302: 3.00 Stroke: 5.090 rod.
372 max cubic inch: 318:3.313 Stroke: 6.123 Rod: 360:3.578 Stroke: 6.123Rod.
Top Pistons only.
- May run aftermarket oil pan wet sump only.
- No raised runner
- Any cast aluminum intake.
No porting or polishing allowed inside Intake
- Carburetor any one (1)
750 cfm max .must pass go/no go gauge.
- Cast iron head only, No angle
- GM 23Degree Heads : Max Port Intake 185cc
- Ford 20
Degree Heads : Max Port Intake 185cc( Except Cleveland Head Max Port Intake 225cc)
- Heads can be angle milled
- Cutting for screw in studs and guide
- Stainless steel valves allowed. No Titanium.
- Any head bolt
- Roller rockers allowed. No Shaft
- Any Flat Tappet Cam. No Rollers, No Mushrooms
Lifter bore for engine claimed. Chevy .842 Ford .875 Mopar .903
Sizes: Chevy Intake 2.02 Exhaust 1.60 11/32 Stem
- Ford 302
- Ford 351w
- Ford 351c
- Mopar Small Block